Agreement between Safe and Secure Self Storage and Customer
Welcome to the Safe and Secure website (the “website”). This website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering information about self storage, determining the availability of self storage units plus related goods and services, making legitimate reservations, or otherwise transacting business with self storage space suppliers, and for no other purposes. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Safe and Secure Self Storage” refer to sroa.production.sems.rnl.io and/or our subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the website, mobile site and/or booking self storage unit reservation(s) through us on this website, via phone, and/or through our agents.
This website and related platforms are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website or related platforms. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this website or its related platforms signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Be sure to return to this page to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will use this website in accordance with this Agreement;
- You will only use this website to make legitimate self storage unit reservation(s) for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- All information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete;
- If you make a reservation or otherwise transact online with Safe and Secure Self Storage, you will safeguard your login information and will supervise and be completely responsible for login by anyone other than you. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny anyone access to this website and the self storage units we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
Use of Mobile Site
Safe and Secure Self Storage’s mobile site is provided in the same way, for the same purposes, and under the same conditions as the website. By accessing or using the mobile site in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use the mobile site.
The content and information on this website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of self storage units), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your self storage reservation(s) and related documents for self storage unit(s) booked through this website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or units obtained from or through this website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this website (including, without limitation, the rental path for any self storage related information) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
Supplier Rules and Restrictions
Separate terms and conditions will apply to any reservation and rental of self storage unit(s) that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of rental imposed by any self storage space supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of rates, products, or units. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable self storage unit(s), in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed;
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the website, such as a link to the infringing material;
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number;
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”;
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Safe and Secure Self Storage trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Safe and Secure Self Storage or Safe and Secure Self Storage’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Safe and Secure Self Storage trademarks or third-party trademarks.
Promotion and Offers
*Subject to change.. Promotions good for new customers only. Subject to specific units and availability.. Other restrictions, taxes, fees, and administrative fee, apply. See contract for full details. Not available on transfers or additional spaces. Pricing subject to change. Reservation required to guarantee price. Actual unit sizes may vary from approximate size estimate. Please inspect any unit before renting. Online pricing available only for online reservations and rentals.
All rental transactions are final. If you rent a storage unit/space, you are not entitled to a refund for any unused portion of the rental period for which you have paid, including prepaid rent. Customers may rent on a monthly basis. The rental period starts on the day the lease is signed and continues up to the anniversary date of the following month. Rent will not be prorated for move-outs. In the event your account is overcharged due to an error, we will refund your account after being notified of the discrepancy.
All merchandise sales are final. All refunds are provide in the form of a check issued by the corporate office.
This site is provided by Safe and Secure Self Storage on an “as is” basis. Safe and Secure Self Storage makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or product s included on this site. Safe and Secure Self Storage disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Safe and Secure Self Storage will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Safe and Secure Self Storage, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the website and services, including but not limited to out of your violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Notices with respect to this website should be sent to:
Safe and Secure Self Storage, 141 Lanza Ave (Building 12), Garfield, NJ 07026
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.